Effective Date: June 22, 2023
Discount Pram Centre Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Discount Pram Centre Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service [or take part in a competition].
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Discount Pram Centre Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Discount Pram Centre Limited”, "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Discount Pram Centre Limited
Name or title of data privacy manager: Clayton Perrett
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Discount Pram Centre, Mafon Road, Nelson, CF46 6PE
Telephone number: 01443 453331
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
1. Data We Collect
We collect personal data that you provide to us directly through our website discountpramcentre.co.uk. This data may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Additionally, we collect data through cookies for marketing and analytics, including data from Google, Facebook, TikTok, and more.
2. How We Use Your Data
We use the personal data we collect to provide and improve our services, to contact you about your purchases, to send you marketing materials (with your consent), and to perform analytics and marketing, as well as:
· Legitimate Interest -the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
· Performance of Contract - processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
· Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation - processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
We do not sell or share your data with third parties for purposes other than analytics and marketing. This includes, but is not limited to Google, Facebook, TikTok, and our other service providers. We will only disclose your personal data to other parties with your consent or where it is required or permitted by law.
5. Your Rights and Choices
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have several rights regarding your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to data portability. To exercise these rights, please contact our data protection officer, Clayton Perrett.
7. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Clayton Perrett. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your personal data, you may contact him at email@example.com.
8. Changes to this Policy
[We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.]
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website: discountpramcentre.co.uk/contact
* By mail: Unit 3, Jack Baker Retail Park, Mafon Road, Nelson CF45 3SL
This policy complies with the requirements under the GDPR as interpreted by the UK data protection authorities. If you believe we have made an error, please contact us immediately.